Dimensions: 7,2 x 2,7 x 1,4 (cm x cm x cm)
Capacity: 850 mAh
Voltage: 7,4 V
Maximum discharge power (semi fire): 17A
Maximum discharge power (auto fire): 34A
During charging LiPo battery needs to be remembered:
* Use *ONLY* a charger approved for lithium batteries.
* Charging each time using the balancer is advisable. It is preferable to use it at least every 5 cycles of loading.
* *DO NOT* leave battery without supervision when it is charging.
* *DO NOT* use broken cells.
* Avoid prolonged charging, it can cause battery damage.
* If some anomalies are spotted, you must stop charging immediately.
* To avoid the probability of electric shock first unplug the charger.
During usage LiPo battery needs to be remembered:
* *DO NOT* exceed maximum discharge power. For example battery with a 2100 mAh capacity and 15C ratio means that the maximum discharge power can take the value 15x2100 mAh = 31500 mAh = 31,5A.
* *DO NOT* discharge cells below 3 volts per cell. Under 3 volts chemical reactions start that ruin the cells capability to store a future charge.
* To avoid an excessive cells discharging is advisable to use LiPo alarm. When dangerous limit voltage level per cell will be reached LiPo alarm gives sound.