During charging LiPo battery needs to be remembered:
* Use *ONLY* a charger approved for lithium batteries.
* Charging each time using the balancer is advisable. It is preferable to use it at least every 5 cycles of loading.
* *DO NOT* leave battery without supervision when it is charging.
* *DO NOT* use broken cells.
* Avoid prolonged charging, it can cause battery damage.
* If some anomalies are spotted, you must stop charging immediately.
* To avoid the probability of electric shock first unplug the charger.
During usage LiPo battery needs to be remembered:
* *DO NOT* exceed maximum discharge power. For example battery with a 2100 mAh capacity and 15C ratio means that the maximum discharge power can take the value 15x2100 mAh = 31500 mAh = 31,5A.
* *DO NOT* discharge cells below 3 volts per cell. Under 3 volts chemical reactions start that ruin the cells capability to store a future charge.
* To avoid an excessive cells discharging is advisable to use LiPo alarm. When dangerous limit voltage level per cell will be reached LiPo alarm gives sound.
During storage LiPo battery needs to be remembered:
* Store them partially charged.
* Avoid leaving discharged battery. It can cause battery damage.
* Optimal temperature during storage is 12 Celsius degrees.
* Disconnect battery after each usage.
| Varenummer|| 3638|
| Tollkode|| |
| Produsert|| |
| Total vekt på vare inkl. embalasje|| 0.070 Kg.|
| Alders grense|| Det er ingen aldersgrense på dette produktet.|
| Lager status|| Denne varen er vi tom for.|